Position - Full-Stack Developer
What is TypeSift?
Do you want to make an impact? Are you curious about Startups, the culture, and want to work on innovative, disruptive technology? Do you want to accelerate your career?
Then you need to apply to TypeSift.
We’re working on the next generation of Business Intelligence that will disrupt the sector. TypeSift is “the every-man/-woman’s BI”, a way for enterprises to store & retrieve knowledge, data and information. Business users type a question, see results, and then sift for their answers.
We are looking to hire one full-stack software developer/engineer:
· BASc. in Computer/Software engineering or Computer Science or related field
· Very strong C#, .NET & WebAPI (MVC) ability
· Entity Framework
· Angular2 w/ TypeScript & SPAs (alternatively, React)
· Strong experience with Git/Bitbucket, Source Control & SourceTree
· Strong command of English but written and verbal
Desired Skills & Assets
· Experience with functional programming
· Experience with AI –
o Natural Language Processing
o Machine Learning concepts like CRFs, Logistic Regression, etc.
· Experience with databases (Key-Value, Graph and RDBMS)
· Strong aptitude for Math (specifically Statistics, Integral Calculus & PDEs)
· Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (eg., Qlik, Tableau) and BI best practices
· Strong programming skills in Python
· Experience with container technology (like Docker) and devops (eg., Jenkins server) is a plus
· 2-4 years industry software development experience
The Full-Stack Dev will work directly with the founder to:
· Support current and new customers by enhancing UI/UX given direct feedback from users
· Maintain and extend features for the WebAPI back-end
· Develop & deploy online payment processing systems
· Developing automated online on-boarding process for new users (Shopify companies)
· Help develop/design on-boarding process for new customers (Enterprise accounts)
· Develop Unit Tests
· Deploy production code using Continuous Integration practices (eg., Jenkins)
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work directly with the founder of a high-growth tech startup incubated at the DMZ in the heart of Downtown Toronto. You’ll be solving some of the most interesting AI problems of our time, but also gaining solid software development experience with regards to:
1) Architectural design
2) Payment processing
This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact on the product and the business. We are looking for high-potential, driven people who have a passion for startup life and culture.
This opportunity is for full-time employment. Apply with your cover letter & resume today!